Flexible, modular fixed income trade lifecycle system
Matrix hosts the QTIX system whose modular architecture allows firms to tailor a software solution that fits their needs – not the other way around. QTIX is a seasoned securities finance solution for broker/dealers, asset managers and banks in the fixed income capital markets. From trade entry through settlement , QTIX delivers for the front, middle and back office.
- Key benefits: One modular yet integrated system, so you pay for what you need. Front, middle and back office functions to fit your firm’s profile.
- Collateral Management / Position Management: Manage positions real-time with the Finance Summary and Funding Summary.
- Trade Entry & Management: Supports Repo, Bonds Borrow/Lent, Collateral Pledge/Receive, Tri-party, repo money-fill, reverse-fill and GCF trade types.
- Credit & Risk Management: Customer exposure is supported with real-time reporting of trade mark-to-market. Comprehensive collateral and haircut profiles support margin requirements by customer and asset class.
- DTCC Comparison & Netting: The system supports trade matching for the GSD, MBSD and CMU divisions of DTC.
- Cash & Settlements: The system supports sending RVP/DVP settlements to the BNY Mellon BDC, FIS and others.